Looking Forward

For this world is not our permanent home; we are looking forward to a home yet to come. Heb 13:14 NLT

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Man vs woman

First I want to say that day 2 of the treadmill I did 30 minutes and used 458 calories. Now that I can handle. It would be awesome if I did that twice a day but right now I'm trying to like once a day. :-) My boobs are sweating and I'm gonna let them go free.

Much cooler!

Ok so today hubby finally came to the realization that we can not pay the bills. This has been so stinkin hard on him its not funny. There is nothing worse then a man who's made to be the head of the house start to tumble and not have any control. It wrecks havoc on his already bi-polar mind. I seen this coming and tried to tell him but until he sees it with his own eyes there no telling him because he is not going to listen. Men hate defeat, no matter what area of life you discuss.

Whats our game plan now? Well his daughter from Florida called this morning and she has been telling him for some time that we can move in with her until their rental is freed up and then we can move there. That sounds so refreshing....any move sounds great. I prefer Africa as were waiting for Christs return, but hey that's just me. In the meantime I'll keep Wildearth.TV open and you can find it on my blog. :-)

For now we will stay in this house until were forced out....I mean we haven't paid anything since last October and here it's March now so it's coming soon. I put his two little checks into the bank and trying to think of which one bill I can pay or do I buy food first seeing that we have been denied for food stamps and was told I could try again. I will go and fill out paper work again and see.

I know these are trying times for everyone. Seems like we no more then get over or through one hurdle were faced with another one. Some people are better then others at handling stress, I am one of those people. I don't want much, have much so won't loose much when push comes to shove in these times. It's the other people I worry about in life. I pray that this example were teaching Alexis has done some good when it comes to worldly thing she will see people giving up. Sure shes not shielded from the world stuff....she just gets enough to know there is a world and then she pays for it. :-)

If only all my loved ones that being family and FRIENDS, lived together on a compound where we could all provide for each other so no one was without. I'm not talking about a cult.....ok guys here's your kool-aid, drink up. :-( I know I'm weird. lol I just want everyone ok, safe and SAVED.

Any ways today was just a ramble.

I love you!

Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment