Looking Forward

For this world is not our permanent home; we are looking forward to a home yet to come. Heb 13:14 NLT

Monday, March 16, 2009

Monday....Week 2 and catch up

So this past weekend went great. Sabbath we had an awesome message on King Nebuchadnezzar and how we sometimes have that "King Nebuchadnezzar" thought of wanting bigger and better worldly things...I'm sure you never did that. LOL I know I have done that and continually seek God's help to overcome that need. Some days are much better then others.

Sabbath afternoon we went to John and Mindy's for an afternoon filled with food, fellowship, laughter and tears.....and LOVE! I swear I LOVE Meg's cooking. Oh my can she ever fill your tummy with love, I mean food. :-) Shes not the only great cook that comes over but her food this past Sabbath was flat awesome. God has blessed her with many gifts, but her gift of cooking wins me over every time. The talented woman I have as friends is just amazing. I sure hope some of their gifts wear off on me....I could really use them. :-)

We watched the movie Fire Proof. That was a tear jerker for some but not me. I think I need someone to sock me to see if I still have feelings somewhere hidden because I find myself being colder then I use to be...that or older. It's a must see movie.

Ok so I am on week 2 of doing the treadmill. It went real good today. I did it later in the afternoon which I will get back to doing it early morning---mid morning time frame. I really need to watch what I eat in order to make the best of my time. I haven't taken any of my meds for the last 2 days and I don't know if I'm feeling a little under the weather from that or the sickness thats going around. I was sleeping hard and dreaming some pretty weird stuff. Nothing I need to call David for tho. :-)

I love ya guys. I hope I don't go through withdraws from not seeing you nor eating your tasty food. Thankfully I will have some girl time with ya Wednesday.

You have been a true blessing to me!

I love YOU!

Deb

3 comments:

  1. Hello Paul. Thanks for stopping by.

    I hope you have a blessed day.

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have more will power than I, dear friend. Hoping some of your determination for exercise will wear off on ME! :)

    ReplyDelete