Looking Forward

For this world is not our permanent home; we are looking forward to a home yet to come. Heb 13:14 NLT

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Warm weather brings out the shaver LOL

Well guys its that time of year again when I will have to spend an extra 5 minutes in the shower each day to keep up with the clean shaven LEGS that have gone semi unattended during the winter months. Now to add some color to my whole body would add that nice little touch of feeling good about myself and maybe even a little sexier. I need to pull out my shorts and Capri's and work in a 30 day tanning package for that jump start seeings I don't have patients for the sun unless I'm fishing.

I am still doing good on the treadmill. The only other thing that will help me out is to never eat again and to do that I would have to give up Sabbath dinners at church and John and Mindy's. I don't see that happening anytime soon. :-) I'll have to try harder is all. Not before I try Mindie's recipe that she shared with me that again sounds so yummy. I know they are all trying to keep me fat.....what else could it be right? :-) lol

I have to help Alexis with school so I hope you all have a blessed day.

I love ya!

Deb

1 comment:

  1. FINALLY added you to my iGoogle. Now I can see you as soon as you update. I've missed so much!

    ReplyDelete