Looking Forward

For this world is not our permanent home; we are looking forward to a home yet to come. Heb 13:14 NLT

Monday, May 4, 2009

Love or lust...truth or lie... dislike or Hate

Love and Hate both being Very strong words and should be used wisely. They both can be Very misleading if spoken wrong. Take for instance I'm a girl who easily says that I love a person. I do love them.....but I am NOT in love with them. So if its that easy for me to say, how simple does one hear it? Does the listener hear the words in the same manner as I spoken them? When I type or speak they are one in the same, people who know me can tell you that. I am the same either way. The personal side of me you get a visual along with my words vs reading the typed words. Either way it still brings me to the same question. When I am being me and not thinking before I speak should I just assume that all people read or listen in the same manner as I do. Take for instance Jodi Foster. If she were to have been more aware of her words and how some might take her words would her stalker go as far as he did? Did she unknowingly lead him?

Are you confident in yourself to speak the whole truth? I say confident but some can take it as arrogant. I'm not talking about rudeness. I'm talking about letting your yes be yes and no be no. I had a dinner invite that was set up and when the time came and I was called on it I didn't know how to change the date. I had forgotten to call and see if we could do it another day and my whole being froze on the subject and I had a friend do the talking. Did the person who did the inviting have some sort of hold on me that made me cringe with fear of talking to her. I think it was more like fear of not knowing how she handles rejection if that how people take it when you cancel out on something. BUT this was the second time for me to cancel on her the first being a week before for some learning to sew activities which I was down with PMS and I didn't want to go anywhere that day. My fear is making people feel bad. I wouldn't call that my driving force but it does direct me some times in life with different people. I am looking forward to getting to know this lady and one day we will hook up and Alexis and I will have loads of fun learning.

Can you hate some parts and dislike other parts of the same thing? Hate for me needs to have VERY good reasons to say....most not being good enough. You may dislike lots in life and change daily the things you dislike cuz us women do that often.....change our minds on a dime. Do we have to adjust to hate, or does that have to be worked out and moved over to dislike? Is it healthy? Can we go through life with built up hate?

At what point, is that fine line in life we no longer cross? Is it based on age, gender, religion, marital, or just by being a parent. Is the fine line located in different areas from each other do to the same things....age, gender, religion or faith, being married or a parent. If it is "do unto me as you would have me do to you" and your actions are hurting another is it time for change or should they change?

Can two people walk that line toward each other, faults and all and see past the mistakes? What happens if one is not walking fast enough? Does that mean the other is making more changes or looking past more mistakes then the other. Are they not still equal to each other no matter what? When you see someone about to fall do you help them out with a push so its over faster or do you grab on and guide them? Even a stranger or the stranger, makes it easier for you to accept them and offer that help? Who could be more stranger then yourself?

I love ya tons!

Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment