Looking Forward

For this world is not our permanent home; we are looking forward to a home yet to come. Heb 13:14 NLT

Monday, August 31, 2009

Say my name....can you hear me?

I have your number so your just a call away. I'm stopped by fear of the unknown wondering if I will recognise your voice. If it takes me back many years ago as if time stood still just for you and I. Could we be that lucky? Can we get back to the beginning as if we were never apart? I wish it were that easy and maybe it can be. Can we really overcome what brought us apart? I pray often that one day we can stand face to face. Will I see the same face as I last seen you or the now aged face and realize all the time I've lost with you?

I want to have it all and while I wait for it to happen I'm afraid I may move to fast. I don't want to mess this up but please forgive me when I become overwhelmed with feelings of wanting you. I have dreamt of this day many times with many different outcomes. In my dreams they have always come out to my benefit. I know that was a natural experience for any dream but now were in the here and now and so I wonder what the outcome is to be. Did you ever dream the same dream? Did we connect in your dream as well?

I have loved you for many years. Will that same love be enough for us? Can you see me? Am I the same person you remembered? Will all the fears fade away once you hear my voice or will it take seeing me to wash all that away? How can I help you out? How can I assure you that my words are the truth. How can I make you understand that time never changed the way I feel for you. I may have walked many miles with you no longer on the tip of my tongue but you have always been in my heart. You have always had my heart.

I look forward to when I make the step to call you and hear your voice again. I have gone too long without hearing it, will it be as I remember. I sit still and listen and I can hear your voice calling my name. Soon it wont just be a memory but reality. Still its taking that first step. You have and now its my turn. Don't give up on me. I am there. I have always been there. I dream often and in my dream we've had many talks. In my dreams we haven't been apart. Did you dream the same dreams?

When I look into your eyes I will then know that no time in the world separated my love for you, and when you wrap your arms around me I will know that your love is too, still there.

I love you more then you can imagine!

Deb

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Pretty deep here, Deb. Thanks for sharing your "soul" with us.

    ReplyDelete