Looking Forward

For this world is not our permanent home; we are looking forward to a home yet to come. Heb 13:14 NLT

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

It's been some time, but I'm still here.

It's April 13 already and each new year I make plans of new changes and then find myself almost half way through the year with no changes made yet. :-( The story of my life I think.

Well some new changes will happen this year. We have until July 7th when we have to be out of our house here on Gun Lake that we have called home for so many years...20 to be exact. The last 10 being the greatest....we had Alexis.

Sometimes I look back on the past 20 years and get caught up in thoughts and find myself turning my cheek and focusing on today instead of yesterdays. It's not always easy.

Someday I may never look back.

Love you all so very much!

Me

1 comment:

  1. Some day we'll look back on this past year, while savoring a peanut butter cheesecake, and cry tears of joy. At least I will. You're one of the best things that's ever happened to me Deb. <3 u.

    ReplyDelete