Looking Forward

For this world is not our permanent home; we are looking forward to a home yet to come. Heb 13:14 NLT

Monday, July 19, 2010

July 19th Happy Birthday Terri

I wonder if the time that lapsed between today and the last time I was able to tell Terri Happy Birthday weighs heavy on her too. I really can not remember when the last time was other then it was when she and her family was leaving for California. A time in my life I wish I could go back and change. I wish that I could have stepped up to the plate and been the grown up I wanted and thought I was, sadly I wasn't and poof time flew by and many changes took place. Not all changes were for the better either. I not only lost in this one but so did Terri and her family. I'm thankful that we have today and the many tomorrows to come to make wiser choices. I will NOT choose to loose again. I will always put family second to God. I will raise my daughter to do the same too.

Terri I really do love you tons. These are not just words anymore, its the same blood running through your vein that runs through mine and Alexis. No changes made in this world could change that. I pray you too long for that. I need you to feel the security that God gives me each and every day. I hope I am just that.

Love your Lil sis Boo

No comments:

Post a Comment