Looking Forward

For this world is not our permanent home; we are looking forward to a home yet to come. Heb 13:14 NLT

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Gods Dream team


What could God do thru these three men?!!!

Through these three men, their faith in God and being a servant of Christ will help inspire, create, and grow faithfulness with each other and their families. As God brought us together for a reason it is our duty to find that reason by listening to what the Holy Spirit leads us in doing and saying. As iron sharpens iron may these men listen and respect each others viewpoint and be willing to grow. Each bring a unique perspective to the fold which will enrich three families. I pray that as God leads them and they listen that I too will grow and be the helper I was created to be. I pray that I can learn from the wives of these men and encourage their input in order to have and do a fulfilling job along with gaining AWESOME friends.

During these tough times it will take men of faith in order to continue through the rough times that rocked even the best of them. I pray that we as wives will share and encourage each other in supporting our husband during these times as they under go their own "being a man issue." These such things include the worrisome that a man does when the burden of providing for the family is challenged.

I love you guys so much. I wish words could express such DEEP love I have for you. You 4 have brought so much into my life you have no clue. You have taught me faith and love. Sharing and caring. Encouragement and non judgment. I am learning to be a better wife and mother. I'm learning from example to set good examples. You men have shown me what men can be, given the right ingredients. Thank you for working on being the men God wants you to be. Thank you for just being you.

I know there is no perfect marriage. We have walked many fine lines throughout the many years together. I would never walk away and at times found myself asking God why. You have shown me there is no such thing as a smooth mountain to climb. During my rocky climb I come to you and you listen and never agree or disagree but just let me vent. I wish that marriage came with manuals. That would make thing black and white with no gray.....I'm a gray girl. :) Always in the middle.

I know you guys have been friends for years and that friendship shows, it really shows NOW...after telling me about the pool table. LOL :-) I'm just so excited that God brought YOU to me. How awesome to know that His hand was involved there....and what this brings.

I accept whats been given to me and the job I am to do here and I am ready to learn all that I can in the amount of time that we have been given. Just speak slowly so I can understand. :-)

I love you and I pray that you have an awesome day.

Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment