Looking Forward

For this world is not our permanent home; we are looking forward to a home yet to come. Heb 13:14 NLT

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Hold my peace? Me?

"The LORD shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace."

Exodus 14:14 (KJV)

God couldn't get any louder with placing this verse as my verse of the day on my blog.

Why pray? God cares!

Does God only hear prayer from the rich and powerful?

Ps 102
17 He shall regard the prayer of the destitute,
And shall not despise their prayer.

When you pray, this is what God will do.

Ps 91
14 “Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore I will deliver him;
I will set him on high, because he has known My name.
15 He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble;
I will deliver him and honor him.
16 With long life I will satisfy him,
And show him My salvation.”

How soon will our prayer be heard?

Ps 138
3 In the day when I cried out, You answered me,
And made me bold with strength in my soul.

Is 65
24 “ It shall come to pass
That before they call, I will answer;
And while they are still speaking, I will hear.

When we don't see the answer to our prayer right away,

Lam 3
25 The LORD is good to those who wait for Him,
To the soul who seeks Him.
26 It is good that one should hope and wait quietly
For the salvation of the LORD.
Ps 37
7 Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for Him;
Do not fret because of him who prospers in his way,
Because of the man who brings wicked schemes to pass.

1 Thessalonians 5
17 pray without ceasing,

1 John 5
14 Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. 15 And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him.

Amen!

I Love YOU!

Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment