Looking Forward

For this world is not our permanent home; we are looking forward to a home yet to come. Heb 13:14 NLT

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Sweet dreams

Another day gone by and things are still strung tight around every little image I have, blocking out any normal thought one can have. Every thought comes with this disappointing preview of the next hurdle. Just when I thought I learned how to jump I find myself falling flat on the ground again, hurt but not to worry. One thing I do know how to do is stand. I was once wobbly that even the slightest glance could knock me over. Not now. I have learned to repel stuff that use to penetrate deep. I have covered myself with the one above. Now to make sure that I am never enticed by the wrong one by letting my mind wonder over the waters making me vulnerable to sinking ever so quickly. I try to stay focused, and find it hard at times. I look within to find it, to realize I am lost. Maybe I am not lost but I just can't see. To utter words is like air from my lips, who can hear me when it takes someone close to feel it. Who's there? Who hears me other then the wind? Just when I feel all alone, you comfort me in my dreams. You, the one from above. You give me strength. I know that every word does not need to be spoken, for you know all things. I'm not blind. I see the one who holds me tight. The one who's close enough to hear me speak. The one who lets me roam to and fro and yet keeps me safe from the edge. Never will I fall and stay down.

Love you guys!

Deb

1 comment:

  1. "Never will I fall and stay down" --Atsa my girl. Reminds me of my favorite Maya, "Still, I rise"

    ReplyDelete