Looking Forward

For this world is not our permanent home; we are looking forward to a home yet to come. Heb 13:14 NLT

Friday, May 15, 2009

I am SELFISH.... :-(

Since we all live in a very self-centered and materialistic type world today, many people have very poor impulse control. If they see something they immediately want, they will do anything they can to try and get it. They will not be denied until they get what they are going after.

These people are obviously very weak in the quality of self-control. They are ruled by their own flesh rather than by the Holy Spirit. That is why the Bible tells us that if we learn how to really walk in the Holy Spirit, then we will not fulfill the lusts of our flesh.

I want the Rhubarb pie all to myself....and Alexis says I have to share with her. Thankfully I haven't made it yet. :-)

Love ya

Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment