Looking Forward

For this world is not our permanent home; we are looking forward to a home yet to come. Heb 13:14 NLT

Thursday, May 28, 2009

What Bible book am I?

Hosea

You are in touch with the pain of rejection and this puts you in touch with God. You remain faithful though others do not remain faithful to you. In this way you are like God and it is a benefit to you, though it is painful. Because of this experience you have a message to communicate of God's love - and also of the judgment that will come if we refuse to know God.

I took this test on facebook and was kinda surprised at the answer. Am I really in touch with the pain of rejection? Does being in touch mean that I accept it? My bloodline holds the ability to walk away with no looking back, some would call this being VERY cold. My mom was able to do this as was her fathers family I am told when searching out the Carpenters. I think the Pierce side also has that ability. My dads side was not a close knit family either. Wow I have a double whammy of this, no wonder I am good at "Not Caring" or caring to my best ability and even then its from a far distance.

My sister Terri has more of this blood running through her then I. She has for herself allowed herself to put that shield of protection on where as I can at times look from underneath it and wonder what if, even for that split second before going back under that protection. I peek out for the soul purpose of wanting to make sure that above all that each member of my family and those that I once loved and for those who will be forever entwined within my soul have found that security in God that I have. That through the most inner self hate or torment one can put themselves through either by anger or feeling worthy of the way they act or react to life issues thrown there way because you know the saying....unless you have walked a day in MY SHOES. Let me just tell ya something...we all wear shoes just for me its been a whole lot easier going without socks. You walk life's path with the protection of shoes and yet you experience the rough road without the comfort of socks cushioning the load.

My faith in God allows me to get through daily life with its own ups and down not because God is my cushion, I don't want life to be cushioned at all. That would make me become lazy in my walk with God. God is my focal point....I Look forward to the promise He has given us, given ME. I can pray daily for those who came into my life at one point or another who helped mold me along with God's love through the Holy Spirit within. Every person from the most non liked to the most loved that forever touched my heart was placed there by God Himself because as I have just learned, not one person in life nor Satan himself can change the destiny that God planned out for me. I have accepted my long journey so far, I wonder what else God wants to share with me during our walks. Whatever they are, I know first hand that He knows the outcome so I have FAITH that everything will be just fine.

I love you guys! I pray your walk with God is just as fulfilling as mine is. Life really could not be any better except for the day were all home.

Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment